ym l cheap air jordans zib 749

• 0 Respuestas
  • 20 Vistas

8isz5tpt97

• Ver Perfil
ym l cheap air jordans zib 749
« : mayo 18, 2017, 07:57:02 am »
Hillary Clinton has turned a Democratic talking point into a TV ad that misrepresents a quote from Donald Trump’s speech at the Republican National Convention. “Donald Trump says he alone can fix the problems we face,airjordanshoesforcheap.com,” the Democratic presidential nominee says to the camera. Actually, Trump said that, as an outsider, only he can fix a “rigged” political system. Then Trump went on to say he would work with others as president on issues such as crime, terrorism and the economy. The 30-second ad,cheap jordans free shipping, called “Only Way,” was posted online Sept. 8 and will air on broadcast and cable TV in Florida,www.cheaprealjordansretro.com, Iowa, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada,www.cheapjordan1s.com, Ohio and Pennsylvania, according to Clinton’s campaign. In the ad,cheap real jordans, Clinton says that “it takes Democrats and Republicans working together” to fix the country’s problems. ? In its press release about the ad, the Clinton campaign cited Trump saying “I,www.promdressok.com, alone, can fix it” during his acceptance speech at the GOP convention in July. But here’s what Trump said, in the proper context. Trump, July 21:?I have joined the political arena so that the powerful can no longer beat up on people that cannot defend themselves.?Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it. I have seen firsthand how the system is rigged against our citizens, just like it was rigged against Bernie Sanders. He never had a chance. Almost immediately after that, Trump said that “we are going to fix the system so it works fairly and justly for each and every American,”

ut cheap air jordans kkq 034

wf www.airjordanshoesreal.com ycr 574

av cheaprealjordansretro.com eed 956

qa cheap jordan shoes ock 247