xd cheap retro jordans jfs 382

• 0 Respuestas
  • 20 Vistas

5br1jnn9g2

• Ver Perfil
xd cheap retro jordans jfs 382
« : mayo 15, 2017, 04:35:10 am »
My son called me this morning,cheap air jordan shoes, and he was quite upset. He told me about the shooting of another young black man in the Twin Cities. Philando Castile,cheap jordan shoes, 32, was the same age as my son. Both are hardworking young men. But Castile was black, and my son is white. Castile appears to have been shot and killed for driving while black. It is my understanding that when Castile was pulled over by the police officer,cheap jordans, Castile volunteered to the officer that he had a handgun and a permit to carry it. Was the officer now fearful that a young black man with his girlfriend and young child in the car with him, and who had even volunteered he had a gun in the vehicle with a permit,cheap jordan shoes, was somehow going to now grab the gun and shoot the officer? That is,www.cheapjordansretrofreeshipping.com, frankly and tragically,cheap retro jordans, unbelievable. The officer supposedly told Castile not to move, and when Castile did, he immediately shot him. Maybe this is where we as a community are given the "but" explanation? But what? Castile should not have been a 32-year-old working guy driving while black and legally carrying a gun in his vehicle �� that he told police about? The sad irony is that Castile might still be alive if he had not voluntarily told the police officer he had a gun and permit �� or if he had been white like my son. Don't wait; take action When will white Minnesota claim and meaningfully address its systemic racism that is killing our black friends and neighbors? Gov. Mark Dayton has now apparently called for a federal investigation and

gp cheap jordans for sale xrq 674

mp cheap air jordans vpf 950

zv cheap jordan shoes pkk 810

kq cheap jordan shoes kwc 027